Your privacy is critically important to me. I have the following fundamental principles:
- I don’t ask you for personal information unless I need it for the application.
- I don’t share/sell your personal information with anyone.
- I don’t store your personal information.
- I don’t transfer any personal information from your mobile.
All information is used only for the Wear OS Watch Face functionality purposes (display and configuration).
The only data transfered from the application are usage statistics (like when you hit a button). Usage statistics help me track the most used features, and help me improve the application. They are completely anonymous.
Information & Permission Usage
My applications use only necessary premissions, all permisions used in my applications are described below:
- This permission is required to make a donation and get the Premium Features, when using a free watch face.
- find accounts on the device
This permission is required to allow the “Unread emails” widget to display the count of unread emails on the watch face.
It also allow the watch face to display detailed data for the “Unread emails” widgets, such as email account associated to each count of unread emails.
- find accounts on the device & read your contacts
This permission is required to allow the “Phone calls” & “Unread messages” widgets to display the name of the sender/caller associated to a phone number (from the call logs) in the detailed data of the widget.
The contacts are not used if you do not use the “Phone calls” & “Unread messages” widgets.
- precise location (GPS and network-based)
This permission is required to get your last known location. Your location will be used sent to the weather provider, to get current weather conditions according to your specific location.
The location is not used if you do not use the “Weather” widget.
- read your text messages (SMS or MMS)
This permission is required to allow the “Unread Messages” widget to display the count of unread messages on the watch face.
It also allow the watch face to display detailed data for the “Unread Messages” widgets, like the content of your unread messages.
- receive text messages (SMS)
This permission is required to allow the “Unread Messages”, to be able to update on message reception.
- read call log
This permission is required to allow the “Phone calls” widget to display the count of missed calls on the watch face.
It also allow the watch face to display detailed data for the “Phone calls” widgets, such as phone number of the callers.
- read modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
This permission is required to allow the app to store usage data and local settings in the memory of your mobile, so that it will be persistent.
It only write one file, and read nothing else than this specific file. No other content is accessed (no pictures or anything else). Android does provide specific permission granularity to specify the type of file accessed, that is why it is mentionned as “Photos/Media/Files”.
- body sensors (like heart rate monitors)
This permission is required to allow the usage of heart rate monitors.
- view network connections & full network access
This permission is required to pull data from third part providers:
Used for Google Maps, to allow you to choose a manual location.
Used to get the weather conditions at your current location.
- prevent device from sleeping
This permission is required for every watch face and it is Google requirement.
Get in Touch